11th ANNUAL 3D Football Camp
Phone: 281-241-7059 I Email: [email protected] www.coryreddingfoundation.com
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY: By signing this legal document, you are giving up any legal rights you may have to sue The Cory Redding Foundation and all other organizers and sponsors in court for damages.
NAME OF EVENT: CORY REDDING FOOTBALL CAMP DATE: SATURDAY, JUNE 24th 2017 AGES: 8-17 YEARS
DATE OF BIRTH:
I desire to have my child, named above as “participant” (“My Child”), participate in or attend the games, activities, and events related to the CORY REDDING FOOTBALL CAMP (the “Camp. In exchange for the ability to participate in or attend the Camp, I hereby irrevocably and unconditionally agree for myself, My Child and our heirs, estate, insurers, successors and assigns, as follows:
1. ASSUMPTION OF RISK. I understand that participation in or attendance at the Camp may involve inherent risks and dangers of accidents, property loss or damage, serious personal and bodily injury, death, and severe, social, and economic losses. These may result in not only from my/child’s own actions, inactions, or negligence, but the actions, inactions, or negligence of others, the rules of play, or the condition of the facilities, equipment, or vehicles. Further, there may be other risks not known to me/My Child or reasonably foreseeable at this time. I/My Child understand and I/My Child have considered and evaluated the nature, scope, and extent of the risks involved, and I/ My Child voluntarily and freely choose to assume these risks. I/My Child warrant that I/My Child suffer from no minor or serious injury, illness or disability that would make me especially susceptible to injury or disability and that I am physically able to fully participate in the Camp.
2. RELEASE FROM LIABILITY. I/My Child fully and forever release, and discharge CORY REDDING FOOTBALL CAMP, Cory Redding, their subsidiaries, directors, offices, employees, agents, insurers, sponsors, advertisers, owners, or operators, of the Camp, facilities, equipment, and vehicles, and all others involved in the Camp (the “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries (including death or disability), losses, damages, claims (including negligence claims), demands, lawsuits, expenses, and any other liability of any kind, of or to me/My Child, my/My Child’s property, or any other person, directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with my/My Child’s participation in or attendance at the Camp, including transportation related to the Camp, even if it is due to the negligence or other fault of the Released Parties. I waive my/My Child’s insurers’ right to make a claim against the Released Parties based on payments by insurers to me or on my behalf for any reason. This means my insurers have no right of subrogation.
3. NO INSURANCE; MEDICAL EXPENSES. I understand that the Released Parties do not provide me/My Child with any insurance either life, medical or liability, for any illness, accident, injury, loss, or damage that may arise in connection, with my/My Child’s participation in or attendance at the Camp. If I/My Child want insurance of any kind, I/My Child must obtain my/My Child’s own. My Child will pay my/My Child own medical emergency expenses and all subsequent medical expenses in the Camp of any illness, accident, or injury in connection with the Camp.
4. AUTHORIZATION TO USE IMAGE AND OTHERINFORMATION. The Released Partiesmay bephotographing and/or filming the Camp for advertising, promotional, or other commercial purposes, including for television, cable and/or Internet broadcast. I hereby consent and agree that photographs, film, and video may be taken of me and that the Released Parties may use, without compensation, my photograph, v ell as any information, in any media now known or hereinafter developed in any and all media for any lawful purpose.
5. VALIDITY. shall nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable. This Release and Waiver supersedes any oral or written st ve the right to enter into an agreement on his/her behalf. I have read this release and waiver carefully. I fully understand its content and voluntarily agree to its terms on behalf of myself, my child and or heirs, estate, insurers, successors and assigns.
Camper First Name:
T-Shirt Size: YMYLASAMALAXLAXXL
(NOTE: We will NOT be able to accommodate size exchanges until camp conclusion.)
Parent/Guardian’s Email:(NOTE: Email is required for confirmation and for camp detail updates.)
Parent/Guardian’s Phone Number:
Emergency Contact Name:
Emergency Contact Phone Number:
*How did you learn about the camp?
Questions: Call Charlotte at 281-241-7059
Leave this empty:
Signed by Cory Redding
Signed On: April 23, 2018
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: 11th ANNUAL 3D Football Camp
Agree & Sign
© 2018 Cory Redding Foundation.